1. If any market stays open with an incorrect score, then match time/status we reserve the right to cancel wagers.
2. The user is not permitted to place a bet that exceeds their present available TopBet account balance (total balance less all pending stakes ).
3. The consumer is responsible for all bets submitted, accidental or otherwise.
4. All lines determined to have been accessible article will be graded cancelled and your bet returned.
5. At TopBet’s discretion, all bets on the line ID will be rated No Action in the event of an line error on the submitted proposal.
6. In case the play calling to become predictable is caused by the flow of the game, TopBet reserves the right to suspend certain propositions linked to situations.
7. Where we have reason to believe or suspect a live bet was placed after the result of a live event is known, or if delayed”live” television coverage results in a live bet being placed at the incorrect price after the selected participant has obtained an advantage or disadvantage, we shall be entitled to take care of the bet as No Action.